New Phrase: つっこみ & ぼけ
Meaning and Thoughts: I couldnt remember how to spell these words, and then they came up in a conversation tonight, so I offer them here. Both are words used when talking about Kansai style comedy. つっこみ is the guy who "doesnt" tell the jokes, trys to explain something with a straight face (of course its a farce)... the ぼけ is the silly idiot who is always making mistakes and being silly. The ぼけ is often punished by the つっこみ with a strong hit to the head, often with an added sound effect on TV. It's hard to explain in English, but thats basically the setup of Kansai comedy duos.
Meaning and Thoughts: I couldnt remember how to spell these words, and then they came up in a conversation tonight, so I offer them here. Both are words used when talking about Kansai style comedy. つっこみ is the guy who "doesnt" tell the jokes, trys to explain something with a straight face (of course its a farce)... the ぼけ is the silly idiot who is always making mistakes and being silly. The ぼけ is often punished by the つっこみ with a strong hit to the head, often with an added sound effect on TV. It's hard to explain in English, but thats basically the setup of Kansai comedy duos.
0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home