New Phrase: ぐちゃぐちゃ
Meaning and Thoughts: This is actually not a new word, its a very old word. Ive known it for ages, I use it in the name of my Japanese diary.... but maybe someone doesnt know this is a sloppy wet kind of sound word? Mainly I just want to keep this blog alive! My computer is missing in action, and its been kind of hard to devote time to this. When I get a new computer, this blog will get billions of new words, for sure!!
Meaning and Thoughts: This is actually not a new word, its a very old word. Ive known it for ages, I use it in the name of my Japanese diary.... but maybe someone doesnt know this is a sloppy wet kind of sound word? Mainly I just want to keep this blog alive! My computer is missing in action, and its been kind of hard to devote time to this. When I get a new computer, this blog will get billions of new words, for sure!!
<< Home