New Phrase: けいば (競馬)
Meaning and Thoughts: I was trying to decide what to do with a friend that I haven't done before, and this was suggested. I knew the 馬(ば) part of the word, but not the other part. Quite useful to know that this means horse racing since thats a fairly big past time here. Well, less big than pachinko and what not. (Incidentally I mean it was suggested we go watch not actually do the racing part.)
Meaning and Thoughts: I was trying to decide what to do with a friend that I haven't done before, and this was suggested. I knew the 馬(ば) part of the word, but not the other part. Quite useful to know that this means horse racing since thats a fairly big past time here. Well, less big than pachinko and what not. (Incidentally I mean it was suggested we go watch not actually do the racing part.)
<< Home